Friday, February 5, 2016

MORE Flowers of GRACE for You!!!




MORE Flowers of GRACE for You!!!




This pursuit for MORE GRACE began in me as I considered the question, "How can I be a greater blessing to my family?" This is one of the eleven questions considered in my book, Sensational Living after 60. The Spirit of the Lord, who is right here beside me as I study and share,, began teaching me that in order to be a greater blessing to my family they need MORE GRACE extended to them from me. My response was and is each day, okay Lord teach me and let it be done in me according to Your Word and Your will. That's how my journey began.


At this juncture my prayer became Galatians 1:3

May God's Grace and Spiritual Blessings and my Soul's Peace be multiplied to me Oh Lord, from You my Father, and my Lord Jesus Christ!!! 



As you join me on this journey today, take a little time and pause and calmly think on this very special place in time. Hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying.  Respond to him by agreeing with Him and say yes I will follow You into MORE GRACE. Let the prayer above become your prayer and I  believe your life and the lives of your loved ones are going to be changed for the better! You will see! WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!


Just like the flowers above. Our loved ones are little buds waiting to bloom and MORE GRACE will be their fertilizer! We are all going to be set free more to live the abundant life Jesus came to give. Isn't that exciting??? 


Just another exciting journey,

Enjoy your journey.
Blessings,
Joan