Thursday, January 21, 2016

FLOWERS OF GRACE FOR YOU!

I have been writing a story about GRACE. Why? Because MORE GRACE is what I am pursuing the coming year. MORE GRACE will be my focus, study and passion today and everyday.

This pursuit began in me as I considered the question, "How can I be a greater blessing to my family?" This is one of the eleven questions considered in my book.

It is a higher level of education in the school of His Spirit. You are never too old to learn! :)

I will be learning how to RECEIVE MORE GRACE from God for myself, personally. And how to GIVE MORE GRACE to my family.

To give MORE GRACE I will need to RECEIVE MORE GRACE.

If what I am writing stirs within you the desire to become a greater blessing to your family, please be looking for my future posts during this coming year.I will share with you what I am learning.
The titles will always have the word GRACE in them.

FLOWERS OF GRACE FOR YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS!
Enjoy Your Journey,
Blessings,
Joan