Thursday, February 18, 2016

JOAN'S GRACE!



MY GRACE!!!

MY BEFORE AND AFTER GRACE!!!

AND THERE IS A LOT IN BETWEEN!!! LOL!

I look forward to writing about my GRACE!
My GRACE is a very good example and many of you will relate.
In my lifetime I have come to realize there are so many levels of God's GRACE. There is GRACE upon GRACE upon GRACE! When you say, "Lord I want MORE GRACE, He takes you there gladly because the MORE GRACE we received the MORE GRACE we can give!

God's GRACE began in me when I was 19 years old.
That is 45 years ago. As James, my husband says, many, many moons ago.

I was a born again Christian leading a very defeated life. I was a young wife and mother, very distressed, depressed and condemned by my weaknesses. Yet, I was so very thankful the Lord Jesus came to save a pitiful person like me. My heart wanted to serve Him and be like Him but I failed more than not. I would sit in condemnation for days, until Paul cleared this up for me in Galatians 2:21, Amplified Bible. He says, "do not nullify the GRACE, the undeserved favor and blessings of God. Do not treat His sacrifice as something of minor importance". This helped me understand when I asked for His forgiveness I must also receive His GRACE and get up off the couch, take my robe and curlers off and begin my journey into MORE GRACE! MORE GRACE transforming me into a King's Daughter all Glorious with and without!

My GRACE at this level helped me to become  a greater blessing to my family!
God's GRACE and spiritual blessings and my soul's peace began being multiplied to me, from my Father, and my Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Can't wait to tell you more in days to come!

Enjoy Your Journey!
Blessings,
Joan