Monday, March 14, 2016

MY GRACE, MORE FREEDOM!

FREEDOM to FLY!!!



















FREEDOM: 
  • the state of not being a slave or prisoner
  • the state of not being negatively affected by something unpleasant or by what someone does or doesn't do
  • the feeling of being light-hearted and at ease
  • the ability to move and act quickly
  • the ability to be above things of this world
  • the ability to fully enjoy the Grace of God!

Doesn't just the definition of freedom sound good? That's where we are going!!!
This is what I was told in my text book about the freedom I can expect as I receive MORE GRACE.
  • I will gain a greater appreciation for God's gifts to me
  • I will become less focused on me and more focused on God my Father, Jesus my Savior and Holy Spirit
  • I will be free to live beyond the limitations of my human efforts
  • I will be quicker to forgive myself and be a greater blessing to God
  • I will spend less time and energy being critical of and concerned about others choices
  • I will be quicker to forgive others
  • I will become more tolerant and less judgmental
  • I will be a greater blessing to my family 
Well, needless to say, this caught my attention, hook, line and sinker! I knew I was in the right school of learning! This is the person "GRACE" that I want to become! How about you???

THE GOOD NEWS IS: As I continue this journey I am truly experiencing MORE FREEDOM in my life!!! It is a wonderful place to be!!! It is such a relief to receive MORE GRACE! Such FREEDOM! 
Let me encourage you to stay the course! Continue your journey! And.......together, with God, we will finish well!!!

Enjoy Your Journey,
Blessings,
Joan<3