Thursday, March 3, 2016

MY GRACE: THE COIN OF GRACE


Another level of my school of GRACE was called THE COIN OF GRACE. At this particular time in my life I received the revelation of GRACE having two sides like a coin. One side, which I have spoken of in my last post is: GOD'S GRACE being the limitless, surpassing blessings of His free gift, His unmerited favor in His kindness and goodness of heart toward me in Christ Jesus. Eph.2:7 This GRACE transformed me from a pitiful defeated christian with a very poor self-image, into a King's Daughter all glorious, praising and glorifying The Lord! Glory to God in the Highest!

I discovered there is a flip side to GOD'S GRACE. James 4:6(a) says God gives me MORE and MORE GRACE, that is the power of the Holy Spirit, to meet my evil tendencies fully! This GRACE is the ministry of Holy Spirit in me! This GRACE is divine enablement! This GRACE is the power of Holy Spirit in my life enabling me to do whatever God instructs me to do! (and you!) It has nothing to do with our natural abilities but the supernatural abilities of God with us and in us!

This GRACE flows from the heart of God to save you and I and also enables us to live holy lives and accomplish the will of God! I have exercised this GRACE all of my life since this revelation. GOD'S GRACE is truly amazing. He makes the weak strong! I, no longer am distressed over my weaknesses, I am happy about them! Because in my weaknesses His strength has been and is made known to me and those looking at me! Glory to God in the Highest!!!

Join with me and exercise this GRACE in a greater way today! Repeat after me, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens and empowers me!!!

Enjoy Your Journey!
Blessings,
Joan