Sunday, March 6, 2016

MY GRACE, STICKING WITH HOW I STARTED!





Acts 13:43 Message Bible

Stick with how you started,
this living in and by God's Grace!








There have been many levels of God's GRACE in my lifetime, on both sides of the coin, which I spoke of in my last post. That is, in the undeserved favor and blessings of God and in His divine ability within me. His GRACE truly has been amazing through out my lifetime!

As you know, in September of last year I began to ask God for MORE GRACE. In this last third of my life I have vowed to be a greater blessing to my immediate family. I want to see prayers answered to a greater degree in their lives. I want to see them know God better and be set free to follow His perfect will in their life. I want to see their weaknesses turned into strengths. I want to see them delivered from pits of destruction. I want to see them made whole in Christ. I want to give them MORE GRACE in the meantime!!!

Along with my Bible, the book assigned to me by Holy Spirit is The Grace Awakening; Believing in Grace is One Thing. Living It Is Another; written by Charles R. Swindoll. After reading this book, I decided my name should be changed to "GRACE"!

Let's talk about this person "GRACE". At this new level, "GRACE" looks back and see many things and many accomplishments. To name a few:
  • She founded a ministry called, King's Daughter's Ministries.
  • She has traveled to many places.
  • She has even written a book.
Yet, "GRACE" knows, apart from God she can do nothing!
  • How did she get there? GRACE!
  • How did that happen? GRACE!
  • What made it possible? GRACE!
  • How did she do it? GRACE!
Her only claim to fame is in the undeserved favor and blessings of God and... His supernatural ability within!

In her heart she knows, apart from God nothing is possible, apart from God she can do nothing! But.....with God all things are possible!!!

This is the attitude the Bible says in James 4:6 which God gives MORE GRACE to. GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST! "GRACE" is in the right position to receive MORE GRACE!!! 

I am looking forward to our continued journey into MORE GRACE!
Stick with how you started,this living in and by God's Grace and ..........

Enjoy Your Journey!
Blessings,
Joan <3