Friday, April 22, 2016

GRACE and My Soul's PEACE

To continue the thought of MORE GRACE, MORE FREEDOM (last post) we must look at our soul and how it can hinder our receiving and giving MORE GRACE.

This is another study I have enjoy over the years, the study of the soul. How our soul is our mind, will and emotions. How our soul can be wholly filled with God's GRACE and PEACE. How our soul and God's Spirit can be in harmony and use our body as the means of expression. It's awesome knowledge that has truly helped to set me free.

You see, I am strongest emotionally. Therefore, I truly needed freedom from being so negatively affected by something unpleasant or by what others did or didn't do. I needed my soul's PEACE multiplied to me. This was spoken of in the Bible, Gal. 1:3, Amplified Bible

May GRACE and your SOUL'S PEACE be multiplied to you!

The Hebrew word for peace is "Shalom". It is a common biblical greeting that meant both the absence of conflict and God's greatest blessing. SOUL'S PEACE means the absence of conflict between our soul and God's Spirit.

What about you? Were you born strongest emotionally? Were you born with a very strong will? Or were you born strongest intellectually. Has there been a conflict going on in the area you are strongest? Most probably so. May GOD'S GRACE and your SOUL'S PEACE  be multiplied to you. This can happen! I am living proof!

Because I am strongest emotionally I get really upset when the storms of life come. When something unpleasant happens or when someone does or doesn't do something they should. And because I am strongest emotionally I must have a strong anchor! That anchor is JESUS, the ANCHOR OF MY SOUL! Hebrew 6:19. HE multiples my SOUL'S PEACE and my conflict subsides. My negative emotions change to a positive attitude that says, "JESUS WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS and NO MATTER WHAT I FEEL OR SEE HE IS WORKING MIGHTILY"! 

Be blessed! I bind up and away from you the conflict in your soul and release peace in your soul and God's greatest blessings, in Jesus name! A peaceful state in which you give Praise to God continually!!!

Enjoy Your Journey!
Blessings,
Joan <3 

P.S. I hope you will give this some thought and prayer.