Saturday, June 13, 2015

Physical Challenges after 60



At the age of 62 I find myself with several physical challenges. I thank God for physicians and I can TRUST HIM to work through them as I seek answers. I also thank God for His Holy Spirit. A physician knows only what I tell them which determines blood work and tests. This becomes their case history data for me.  Holy Spirit will search things that are hidden, deeper things, God's complete case history data. So, you and I need both, physicians and God's Holy Spirit to meet our physical challenges. As we consult with both, God will work in the over all and reveal various techniques of personal application. And.... glory to God, He will give us the power to perform these techniques!

1 Corthinians 2: 10 Amplified Bible
The Holy Spirit searches diligently, exploring and examining everything, even sounding the profound things of God, the divine counsels and things hidden beyond mans scrutiny. 

Hallelujah!!! We are not alone on our journey to health and wholeness. God is with us and we will find solutions and techniques designed especially for you and I.

I must say in closing. What worked for me in the past I am finding does not work now. So as you find your solutions be willing to change. A perfect example is, five years ago I had budging disc in my upper spine causing horrible neck pain. With physical therapy the budging disc went back into place. This condition has returned and I have horrible neck pain once again. I began doing the exercises I learned in physical therapy the last episode and applying heat, etc. This did not help. I needed new techniques for this particular occasion, which I learned last week at physical therapy. My sitting position, sleeping position and standing position must change. God is good and is with me as I am doing these various techniques of personal application. I can do this because WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

Enjoy Your Journey!

Peace and blessings to you and yours, Joan