Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lift Up Your Hearts (and arms) in Praise!



This is my last week at physical therapy. It has been a GOOD experience because God says, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR MY GOOD.

I must say there is one exercise they taught me that hurts! It is called the Wall Angel Wings Stretch. It looks like the diagram above. So.... this is what I do to make it easier; I lift up my heart in praise and spread my wings of worship, holding that position ten counts.

All the exercises are designed to improve my poor posture. Poor posture is causing severe neck pain and a heavy feeling head. I made a promise today to God and to Amy, my physical therapist, I will be consistent with these exercises at home on my own, I want to be the best I can be in this aging season of my life.

Yes, the changes I am having to make are hard, uncomfortable and painful. But, in the long run they will help me to live a sensational life from here to eternity I am so hoping for.

God bless you as you continue to CHANGE for the better in your season of life!

Enjoy Your Journey,
Joan