Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Living in a State of Gratitude

In my book, Sensational Living after 60, there is a chapter called, Living in a State of Gratitude. I share how gratitude flowing with words of thanksgiving, will get us through each day in a joyful way.

Psalms 116:17 Amplified Bible
I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving
and I will call on the name of the Lord.
When difficulties come it is an offering of sacrifice to live in a state of gratitude. That's when I open my Bible to Psalms 103: 2-5, which says:

Bless the Lord, O my soul
and forget not all His benefits-
It is He who forgives all my sins, 
heals my diseases, 
redeems my life from the pit and corruption,
It is He who beautifies, dignifies and crowns me
with loving-kindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies my mouth
with good so that my youth is renewed like the eagles, 
[strong, overcoming and soaring]!!!

There is always so much to be thankful for, even when there are adverse circumstances! Amen? Amen! 

Get my book today and read more! You can get it on line at Createspace.com/4902822 or Amazon.com/books


Enjoy Your Journey!
Blessings,
Joan