Thursday, May 28, 2015

How Can I Be a Greater Blessing to My Family?



How can I be a greater blessing to my family in my later years? This is one of the questions I try and stay focused. In my book I offer practical lessons and valuable suggestions that will help you and I answer this question so we can be a greater blessing.

It seems sometimes as though my children and grand children hide from us and not honor us with their joyful presence. :(  Is it because we are not a blessing to them? Do we complain and whine? Do we judge harshly and criticize? Are we filled with ourselves and our own needs with little or no concern for them? These are thought provoking questions and they have created a desire in me to change.

The sub titles within this chapter in my book are:
Be a Blessing---Not a Burden
Be a Blessing---Bridge the Gap
Be a Blessing---Build Trusted Relationships
Be a Blessing---Listen with Empathy
Be a Blessing---Pray
Be a Blessing---Get a Life

Get my book today and read more so the rest of your life can be the best! You can purchase it online at Createspace.com/4902822 or Amazon.com/books.

Enjoy Your Journey, Joan