Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Are You Discouraged Today? I Am!



Are you discouraged today? I am! I began my journey into sensational living after 60, (even wrote a book!) and it isn't happening according to what I am seeing now in the present! 

Since I wrote the book I have sprang both ankles while walking our woods trails which have taken each 6 months to heal, suffered from a pinched nerve in my neck, had a full blown case of Hands, Foot and Mouth Disease and gained 20 pounds of fat around my middle which doesn't want to budge!!! Needless to say, my sensational living after 60 has been challenged. Needless to say, also, I have needed to keep my book and it's wisdom before me daily and said in my heart and out loud, WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! And, NO MATTER WHAT I FEEL OR SEE, GOD IS WORKING MIGHTILY! 

Today in God's word I saw in Romans 4 how in order for Abraham to receive the promises of God, in his old age, he had to HOPE BEYOND HUMAN REASON, and so must you and I. 

In my book there is an Introduction from the Lord. In it He said, "I am breathing My breath on you, bringing you back to life. I am awakening knowledge and a persistence to forge forward and to THING FURTHER THAN YOU NATURAL MIND HAS TAKEN YOU." And.... I say for me and for you, DO IT LORD, DO IT!!! Thank you Lord! My hope has been renewed!!! 

I pray your HOPE is renewed today as well. and you are able to continue your journey into Sensational Living after 60. Something else The Lord said in His Introduction was "It is not the time to give up. It is not the time to say it is over, for I tell you it is just the beginning." 

If you would like to talk message me. Sometimes that helps.  

Please get my book if you haven't already. It will be for you as it is for me a "go to" book from now to eternity!!! 

Love you now and forever! Joan